The Village Building Co has updated where they are at with their proposed development at Weston.
On 26 November 2018 Village submitted its preliminary draft Estate Development Plan, draft traffic report and other supporting documents to the Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate (EPSDD) for initial review, completeness check and initial circulation to Government Agencies.
At the completion of the government agency review process the EDP, traffic report and other supporting documentation will be amended and published on our website http://villagebuilding.com.au/developments/act-weston whilst also being communicated through the Weston Creek Community Council (WCCC).
The indicative timeline:
- Second half of 2019 – Commence sales
- June/July 2019 – Notice of Decision
- April 2019 – Formal lodgment of draft EDP to EPSDD for public notification and formal assessment
Feb/March 2019 – EPSDD and government agencies review and recommend amendments
Progress to date:
- 26 November 2018 – Preliminary Draft EDP submitted to EPSDD
- 26 October 2018: Village’s partnership in the Charity House initiative was announced by Chief Minister, Andrew Barr, on Friday, 26 October. The Charity House is to be built in the new Weston precinct. See note to stakeholder
- 23 October 2018: Village provided an update on the Weston precinct development. See a note to stakeholder
- 21 August 2018: A summary of the feedback received during the pre-DA community consultation process can now be downloaded here.
- 10 August 2018: A summary of feedback from the consultation process is currently being collated.
- 08 August 2018: The pre-DA community consultation process has concluded.
- 26 July 2018: Thank you, everyone, who attended the WCCC General Meeting last night where we presented the revised concept plans. We will collate your feedback from the night and the coming days and share them on this website.
- 25 July 2018: The Traffic Impact and Parking Assessment can now be downloaded.