The ACT Government has released its draft Transport for Canberra policy for public comment. The policy has been developed following extensive community and stakeholder engagement, including Time to Talk Canberra 2030.
The ACT Government is seeking your valued feedback that will help the finalisation of a policy and implementation of its actions.
What is available
- The consultation period is open from Friday 7 October to Friday 11 November 2011;
- An exhibition is open from 12-28 Oct on the first floor of the Legislative Assembly building;
- Public sessions with planners on Saturday 15 October 1pm – 3pm and Wednesday 19 October 12noon -1:30pm and 6-8pm;
- Download the Transport for Canberra Draft Policy [PDF];
- Download the Transport for Canberra fact sheet [PDF] ;
- Join the discussion on transport; and
- Visit the Time to Talk website for more information.