The next WCCC Public Meeting will be held Wednesday, 28 March 2012, at 7.30 pm at the Weston Club, Liardet St, Weston
The meeting will include presentations on:
What’s New with the Molonglo Development?
David Dawes Director General, Economic Development Directorate. WCCC will be asking about:
- An update on Molonglo: When is building is likely to start and when will people move in? What about pressure on Cooleman Court and other facilities?
- An update on the Cotter Road upgrade and the timing of work on various intersections
- The poor state of the surface of the car parks at Cooleman Court, particularly the northern car park
Park and Ride, Bike and Ride Network
Kylie Watson and Shannon Savage, AECOM
- The Transport for Canberra Action Plan aims to develop the Park and Ride, Bike and Ride network, in order to increase bus patronage, decrease demand for parking in Civic and Town Centres, and reduce congestion.
- The ACT Government is seeking feedback from the community on the viability of the identified proposed sites.