AGENDA: WCCC OCTOBER PUBLIC MEETING.
DATE: WEDNESDAY, 25 OCTOBER 2023. TIME: 7:30 PM
LOCATION: WESTON CREEK COMMUNITY CENTRE, off PARKINSON STREET
The meeting will be webcast live via our Facebook pages.
GENERAL MEETING AGENDA:
7:30pm WELCOME TO MEMBERS.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
We are honoured to be meeting on the ancestral lands of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We acknowledge these First Australians as the traditional custodians of this land, whose cultures are among the oldest living in human history. We pay respect to the Elders of the communities in the Murrumbidgee region and extend our recognition to their descendants – past, present, and future.
7:35 pm CHAIR REPORT
7:45 pm MURRUMBIDGEE MLAs
8:00 pm GENERAL MEETING
- Minutes of the meeting of September 2023
- Business arising from the minutes of the meeting of September 2023
8:15 pm: CLOSE OF GENERAL MEETING.
OPENING OF AGM
- Minutes of 26 October 2022 AGM
- Business arising from 26 October 2022 AGM
- Chair Report and Treasurer Report
- Nominations and Declarations for 2023/24 Weston Creek Community Council Committee
8:30 pm: Meeting close.
We would appreciate any assistance packing up the hall, 8:30 – 8:45 pm. Thank you in advance.