EVENT: WCCC NOVEMBER PUBLIC MEETING.
DATE: WEDNESDAY, 30 NOVEMBER 2022. TIME: 7:30 PM
LOCATION: WESTON CREEK COMMUNITY CENTRE, off PARKINSON STREET
Council invites the Weston Creek community to the last public meeting for 2022 on 30 NOVEMBER 2022 with special guests covering a range of topics important to Weston Creek and the Territory, including potential development in the area, the new Weston Creek District Strategy and housing affordability.
What is the character of, and what do you value about where you live, work and play? How do you want to see Weston Creek and surrounds look like in the future?
The meeting will be webcast live via our Facebook pages. Questions that we receive will be presented to the speakers. Please let us know your question in advance by email or the Facebook pages.
GENERAL MEETING AGENDA:
7:30 pm Welcome to members and guests
Acknowledgement Of Country
7:35 pm GUESTS:
- Environment Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate (EPSDD) Representatives outlining District Strategies (20 minutes)
- Emma Davidson MLA, Rebecca Vasarotti MLA and Jo Clay MLA discussing the Western Edge Investigation
- Greater Canberra Community Association – group objectives and housing affordability
8:30 pm MURRUMBIDGEE MLAs
8:45 pm GENERAL MEETING
- Minutes of the meeting of October 2022
- Business arising from the minutes of the meeting of October 2022
9:15 pm: Meeting close
We would appreciate any assistance packing up the hall, 9:15-9:30 pm. Thank you in advance.
Have a joyful end of year and a peaceful new year.
NEXT WCCC PUBLIC MEETING:
At 7:30pm Wednesday 22 February 2023
VENUE: Weston Creek Community Centre