Council is very pleased to advise that Minister Rebecca Vassarotti will be speaking at our public meeting on Wednesday 24 November 2021.
- What to know more about the Government’s recently released Air Quality Strategy and Action Plan? Council has been concerned about the lack of reliable information on air quality for Weston Creek and sees the strategy as a way towards the establishment of an air quality monitoring station in Weston Creek.
- Simone Hunter will give information on the Surface Art Festival scheduled for March 2022. Weston Creek community has the opportunity to participate. Come and let us know what you think.
EVENT: PUBLIC MEETING
DATE and TIME: WEDNESDAY, 24 NOVEMBER 2021 at 7:30 PM
LOCATION: WESTON CREEK COMMUNITY CENTRE off PARKINSON STREET
7:30pm Welcome to members and guests. Chair, Bill Gemmell
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
7:40 pm PRESENTATION: Minister Rebecca Vassarotti. Air Quality Strategy
8:15 pm PRESENTATION: Surface Art Festival and Weston Creek 2022 – Simone Hunter
8:35pm MURRUMBIDGEE MLAs: 5 minutes each
8:55pm GENERAL MEETING: Chair, Bill Gemmell
- Minutes of the meeting of October 2021
- Business arising from the minutes of the meeting of October 2021.
- Have your say, feedback from the floor.
9:15 pm: Meeting close.
Please note that attendees will be required to sign in and practice COVID safe behaviours.
We will also be live streaming from our Facebook page.