Event: WCCC February Public Meeting.
Date: Wednesday, 22 February 2023. Time: 7:30 Pm
Location: Weston Creek Community Centre, Off Parkinson Street
Council invites the Weston Creek community to the first public meeting for 2023 on 22 FEBRUARY 2023.
- Are you interested in electrifying and decarbonising the community? What is an electrified household? What are some options to keep household costs down?
- Have you seen the draft District Strategy for Weston Creek? How do you want to see Weston Creek and surrounds look like in the future?
The meeting will be webcast live via our Facebook pages. Questions that we receive will be presented to the speakers. Please let us know your question in advance by email or the Facebook pages.
GENERAL MEETING AGENDA:
7:30 pm Welcome to members and guests
Acknowledgement Of Country
7:35 pm GUESTS:
- Suburb Zero. Linkages to Electrifying Australia Initiative.
- Discussion on the draft Weston Creek District Strategy
8:30 pm MURRUMBIDGEE MLAs
8:45 pm GENERAL MEETING
- Minutes of the meeting of November 2022
- Business arising from the minutes of the meeting of November 2022
9:15 pm: Meeting close.
We would appreciate any assistance packing up the hall, 9:15-9:30 pm. Thank you in advance.
NEXT WCCC PUBLIC MEETING: At 7:30pm Wednesday 29 March 2023 VENUE: Weston Creek Community Centre