Council invites the Weston Creek community to the March public meeting on 29 MARCH 2023.
- Investigations are underway looking for a site for emergency services in our area. What do you think is needed?
- Did you know that the Government is seeking community input into the 2023/24 ACT Budget? Tell the Council what you would like to see included in the WCCC Budget letter.
EVENT: WCCC MARCH PUBLIC MEETING.
DATE: WEDNESDAY, 29 MARCH 2023. TIME: 7:30 PM
LOCATION: WESTON CREEK COMMUNITY CENTRE, off PARKINSON STREET
The meeting will be webcast live via our Facebook pages. Questions that we receive will be presented to the speakers. Please let us know your question in advance by email or the Facebook pages.
GENERAL MEETING AGENDA:
7:30 pm Welcome to members and guests
Acknowledgement Of Country
7:35 pm TOPICS:
- Representatives from the Justice and Community Safety Directorate on the investigations for a combined Emergency Services Centre on Block 2 Section 58 Duffy
- ACT Budget discussion
8:35 pm MURRUMBIDGEE MLAs
9:05 pm GENERAL MEETING
- Minutes of the meeting of February 2023
- Business arising from the minutes of the meeting of February 2023
9:20 pm: Meeting close.
We would appreciate any assistance packing up the hall, 9:20-9:30 pm. Thank you in advance.
More information options for the ACT Budget consultation can be found at or make a comment at yoursayconversations.act.gov.au
NEXT WCCC PUBLIC MEETING:
At 7:30pm Wednesday 26 April 2023
VENUE: Weston Creek Community Centre