The ACT Planning and Land Authority (ACTPLA) is seeking the community’s ideas for new suburbs in Molonglo Valley stage 2. ACTPLA is to hold a drop-in display and forum on Thursday 24 March 2011
ACTPLA are seeking views, in particular on:
- housing for 18,000 new residents;
- a lively commercial centre and employment hub;
- community open spaces and facilities;
- safe transport networks for pedestrians, cyclists and motorists; and
- protecting the natural environment through sustainable energy, water and waste management.
Community display and forum
When: Thursday 24 March 2011
Drop-in any time between 3.00pm – 6.00pm to view the displays and talk with ACTPLA staff and planning consultants or join a community forum from 6.30pm – 8.30pm to discuss key development challenges and possible options for Molonglo Valley stage 2.
Where: St Peters Anglican Church Hall, Parkinson Street, Weston (next to Cooleman Court)
For more information please visit www.actpla.act.gov.au/molonglo email MolongloValleyStage2@act.gov.au or call 6205 5315.