The ACT Government is asking for Feedback on the City’s services. This is your opportunity to provide feedback on how you rate some of the city services they provide and help shape how they prioritise their service delivery in the future.
Tell the Government what you would like to see more or less of and what services are most important to you to maintain Better Suburbs in Canberra.
What Services are we looking at? Well here is a list to start from:
|• management of domestic animals
• parks and public amenity
• shopping precincts
• management of construction and maintenance of roads
• traffic management
|• sporting and recreational facilities
• library services
• trees and shrubs
• waste management
• street lighting
• construction and maintenance of footpaths and cycle paths.
It is important that we all respond as your input will help inform and contribute to a Better Suburbs Statement for the Government which will be made publicly available in 2018. The Statement will set a clear vision and priorities that will guide the delivery of city services into the future.
The Government states that it will give a community mandate for necessary policy and operational reforms that will improve city servicing.
So if you don’t respond others will and the reforms will be based on those who reply. So don’t leave it to others, “Have Your Say”.
You can be involved by:
- completing the online survey
- participating in the online discussion by going to the Have Your Say page
- attending a drop-in consultation session, dates will be made available shortly
- registering your interest to attend a workshop to help identify future city servicing priorities.